- All Teams will need to be prepared to play at 8:30 AM
each day (unless notified otherwise by SPA Tournament Officials)
- All SPA Rules will apply
- All teams must be registered with SPA, have a Team Sanction number SPA Team sanction fee for the 2022 season is $40
- All Team Rosters must be submitted "On-line" prior to date shown above
- Players are required to be registered with the SPA, and
must present BOTH their valid SPA Player's Card AND a current Drivers License prior to any participation. (ECARDS and EDrivers License are acceptable).
- All awards are based upon a minimum of 8 teams per
Rules: SPA Official Rulebook
Balls: 1/2 Dozen Softballs Provided to each team
Bats: All Bats must have a factory/manufactured stamp of 1.21 BPF or less.
Bats will be checked prior to each game.
will be confiscated and held until the end of the tournament or longer.
Player ID Card Check-in: All players must bring their SPA
Player Registration Card AND Drivers License to the softball complex for player
check-in. All approved players Must Sign Roster at
Time Limits: Pool Play - One (1) hour, finish that inning plus
one more inning
Bracket Play - 75 minutes, finish that inning plus one more inning
Run Rule: 20 Runs after 4 Innings, 15 Runs aftber 5 Innings
Pool Play Games will be played with the 5 Run Limit Rule, using the 2 home run (Walk) Rule.
The next fair
ball hit out of the park will be recorded as a single.
Seeding Process: The Tournament Director has the authorization to place the teams based on the overall strength and skill of the team, using the following information as a guideline.
- Win - loss Record
- Head to head results (applies only when all teams play one another)
- Runs allowed
- Run differential
- Total runs scored
- Flip of a coin